Carbon BioCapture® Circular Economy Solutions
Our highly innovative and patented microalgal carbon capture system generates oxygen, cleans water, and produces biomass used to make valuable bioplastics, biofertilizers, biodiesel, animal feed, superfoods, and nutraceuticals.
Proprietary and proven
technology, patented in
operation in coal
burning power plants
and cement plants.
Carbon BioCapture® technology efficiently captures and eliminates GHG and POPs emissions released during industrial production processes and from urban environments.
Our operational data show that microalgal carbon farms remove emissions of CO2 , SOx , NOx , and POPs , transforming them directly into biomass and oxygen.
WHAT WE DO
Carbon BioCapture® technology contributes to improving air and soil quality in industrial and urban areas using microalgae.
- We remove harmful gas emissions by partnering with industrial and urban clients using our microalgal PhotoBioReactor (PBR) technology.
- We lower our clients’ carbon footprint by capturing and converting CO2 into biomass.
- We apply our microalgal PBR biosorption technology to remove heavy metals from contaminated environments.
- We develop and patent innovative new PBR designs and microalgal management systems to increase CO2 capture and biomass production yields, and drive costs down.
- We discover, produce, and market synergistic new products derived from microalgal biomass (e.g. biodiesel, bioplastics, spirulina, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.)
We are the only company within the United Nations’ International Program for Renewable Electrification and Safe Supply of Drinking Water, with a “Prior Consideration” nomination.
We use state-of-the-art sensor technology to provide our clients with real-time data on the actual tonnage of emissions not vented to the atmosphere.
We use only native microalgae strains without genetic manipulation.
Our circular economy technology converts CO2 into biomass which can be used to make green hydrogen, biofertilizers, biodiesel, and animal feed.
Carbon BioCapture® photobioreactors work 24/7 capturing the gas generated by the industries. Available to operate under any climate conditions. It is also earthquake- and hurricane-resistant. Our technology can adapt to the different emission sources of any industry. We use raw flue gas without fractionation or pre-treatment: gases are transported directly to the carbon farm.
Carbon BioCapture LLC (CBC) develops and markets products and technologies to:
- Work with existing industrial CO2 emission sources to capture CO2 with our microalgae technology.
- Reduce the operational carbon footprint of our customers by capturing and converting CO2 into biomass.
- Discover, produce, and sell new synergistic products derived from microalgae biomass.
√ Producing oxygen
√ Soil recovery
√ Clean water
√ Animal feed
Carbon BioCapture’s team began with Andrea Irarrázaval in Chile in 2005, and her dream of helping people affected by industrial air pollution. Today our team of outstanding professionals develops, builds, and markets novel microalgal photobioreactor technology to aid industrial and urban clients move towards a circular economy model.
© 2019 Carbon BioCapture LLC